The WK&T Tech Park is situated on a sprawling 23-acre landscaped campus and is located directly off of U.S. Highway 45 and is located 3 miles from I-69. The campus features beautiful views, a convenient location in between Mayfield and Paducah and includes more than 100,000 square feet of space available for lease. The spaces available for rent range from 150 sq. ft. to 13,000 sq. ft., with flexible terms. The campus also includes four paved parking lots with spaces for around 250 people. The WK&T Tech Park campus is designed to be a state of the art mixed-use development. It is a premiere property where innovators and business leaders meet and where emerging companies and technology giants can work side by side.
As stated previously the WK&T Tech Park Campus is situated directly off of the 4 lane, 65 mph U.S. Highway 45 and is within 3 miles of I-69. Graves County Kentucky is located within a 3 hour drive from 4 major cities which include: Nashville, St. Louis, Memphis and Louisville. The Tech Park is also within a half day drive to Chicago, Atlanta and Cincinnati. They say if you want to be successful in business, it’s all about the location.
- Location to 60 % of the population within an 8 hour drive.
- Location to raw materials throughout our entire region.
- Location to 276,000 hard-working people in West Kentucky
- Location to 4 major rivers (Mississippi, Ohio, Tennessee and Cumberland)
- Location to rail that directly connects to 4 of the 6 Class 1 carriers in the country
- Location to 3 riverports within 30 minutes
- Location between the worldwide hubs of UPS and FedEx
- Location to farmers that lead the state in corn, wheat, soybean, tobacco, poultry and hemp production
- Location to Presidential Blue Ribbon Schools
- Location to 3 State Universities, 1 Private University and 1 Community and Technical College
- Location within Opportunity Zones
- Location within Foreign Trade Zones
A 13, 000 sq. ft commercial office building which features a large classroom setting, 35 offices, an IT center, break room, a large executive office and records storage. On the other side of the building there is an additional 40 business incubator offices and directly behind that building is an additional 7,000 sq. ft. of classroom/training facilities.
Building # 300
The library boasts two large training center areas along with incubator space and an outbound/inbound call center. The library also consists of a full on-site e-sports gaming area.
Building # 401
The cafeteria has 5,950 sq. ft of restaurant/ dining space. This space includes a 125 seat dining hall, a buffet serving area, a full commercial kitchen and a commercial freezer. In the near future the park plans to include dining and shopping opportunities.
The campus also has 16 fully furnished and equipped executive apartments on site.
Community Fitness Center
The community fitness center includes a whole array of amenities. This two story building will accommodate almost any need. The first floor is a multipurpose facility which would be beneficial for banquets, concerts, conventions, assemblies and large gatherings. The lower level has a 5550 seating capacity for meetings and 400 seat dining capacity. Also included on the first floor is a college regulation basketball court, room for retail space, a full fitness center and locker rooms. The second floor of this location includes a medium-sized conference center and 11 offices.
- Gigabit fiber with three-way redundancy
- Fitness center, full size gymnasium, walking trail and picnic area with future plans to include onsite dining and shopping
- Onsite technology classes provided by Murray State